Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Very Merry Christmas Drawing

To thank all my customers and hostesses for supporting my business this year, I will be having a drawing in December. For each order a customer places this year, they'll get their name in the drawing once. For hosting a party, they will receive two entries into the drawing.

And the winner of the drawing can choose from one of three necklaces:
Feather (page 5) because my customers are the "feather in my cap,"
Halo (page 12) because my customers are my angels,
A-List (page 22) because my customers are "A-List!"

To get your name entered into the contest*, please contact me via e-mail:
jenniebellinger (at) gmail (dot) com

*To be entered into the Very Merry Christmas Drawing, you must either place an order or host a party before Dec. 8th, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment